We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request and site statistics to understand how our potential clients, partners, service providers, and others are using our sites.
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information, we use Google Analytics (see below) and other software tools:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- Type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- Date and time you access our site; and
- The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form unless we identify a third-party site that states that they have secure communications (such as credit card payments).
Cookies – Use Of
For site security purposes this website employs software programs to monitor network traffic. Anyone using this system consents to the monitoring of their use by system or security personnel.
Unauthorized use, tampering with or modification of this system—or its supporting hardware or software—may violate federal or other statutes and may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms & Conditions of Use
If you decide to use our site or any of our services, or to purchase our products, all interactions with AirCyle are subject to AirCycleSystems General Terms and Conditions. Unless we have agreed in writing to any other terms with you or your company, you agree that these terms shall override any other terms regarding any interactions of any kind between our company. This includes any and all claims in a court of law or other venue.
As you are limiting your legal options by agreeing to these terms and conditions, if you do not agree to this section, please do not use our website or purchase our Product(s).
Rev – AirCyclePrivacy.Jan.25.2021.637771